Monday 11 July 2011

Prompt 26 ~ 26 lines

I was told by treeshadowmoon that since I have the 26th prompt, I'd better do it with style.  Hmmmm.  I don't know about that.  First I thought I'd post 26 prompts but that would be overkill.  So here's what we're going to do.  This week, you choose the subject to write about.  Then, write a 26 line poem, story or list without naming the subject.  Would a reader be able to tell what you've written about?

If you'd like to find out, post a link to your writing in the comments below and at least one of us will come over and read it.

Thanks!

PS We're going to be taking a break from posting prompts in August.  However, if this saddens you, then we'd like to invite you to submit a prompt idea (or two or more) to us and if we like it, we'll post it up in August giving you full credit and linking to your blog or website.  To submit a prompt please email us at write26n(at)gmail(dot)com by the end of this month.

No comments: